My Code of Ethics –
- I am here to help and serve my clients.
- I treat everyone with equal respect, regardless of race, religion, gender or orientation.
- A Tarot Reading is not cut on Stone. As a Tarot Reader, I will offer my honest Opinion and Advice, but will not interfere with the Free will of the client. Any Decisions made or Actions taken by the client as a result of a Tarot Reading are the Sole Responsibility of the client.
- I believe there is no such thing as bad or evil Tarot reading and i believe that the outcome of the reading can be altered by intelligent action and focus.
My Terms –
- All readings done by me are confidential. I respect your information and will never share it with anyone.
- To locate lost objects, pick lottery numbers and solve crime is not my way of reading Tarot cards.
- I will not predict death dates for someone nor do i try to diagnose illness (There are doctors out there, seek their help for any medical complications).
- I do not perform mediumship – meaning I do not talk to the dead.
- I reserve the right to refuse reading Tarot for any reason. (Money will be refunded)
- I do not promote Tarot addiction (meaning i refuse to read Tarot Cards for people who ask for Tarot readings repeatedly in very short span of time).
- I will not read for anyone under the age of 18 without a parent/guardian present.
- I do NOT Invoke or Remove Spells or Curses.
- A Tarot Reading is a Two-Way Process. I expect the Involvement of The client in their Reading. This helps me to gather more Information from cards, thus enabling the Reading to Open Up and Expand.
- I stick very strictly to my appointment schedule.
- In case you want to reschedule or cancel your reading, make sure you inform me one day in advance.
- In case you don’t turn up for the reading, consider yourself black listed permanently. In this case the money will not be refunded(I follow a very strict no show policy)